Introducing LUMIRA Journeys
From the creation of our very first fragrance in 2013, LUMIRA has been inextricably linked with the art of travel. So we’re delighted to take this a step further with our newest venture: LUMIRA Journeys.
Journeys is a series of bespoke luxury tours designed by LUMIRA founder and creative director Almira Armstrong, in partnership with the luxury travel specialists at Encore Journeys. The first will be held in Morocco from 14–23 March, 2021, a 10-day adventure that showcases the country’s captivating blend of history, culture, nature, design, cuisine and shopping.
“Morocco is a place like no other,” says Armstrong. “It’s a literal feast for the senses, a perfect destination for the inaugural LUMIRA Journey. Inspiration is everywhere here – from watching the burst of sun that touches the ancient city of Marrakech to the play of light as the sun sets over the Atlas Mountains.”
Highlights of the itinerary include:
- Exploring the country’s breathtaking design and architecture, from centuries-old tilework to the striking ultramarine buildings of Yves Saint Laurent’s Jardin Majorelle.
- Experiencing the bustling energy of Casablanca, Fes and Marrakech, including a sunset tour of the famous Jemaa el-Fna square. This UNESCO World Heritage site in Marrakech has been a hub for locals since the 11th century.
- Luxury camping under the stars at the Merzouga Luxury Desert Camp in Erg Chebbi, staying in traditional tents made from camel skins.
- Exquisite dinners at La Terrace in Fes and Nomad in Marrakech. Accommodation at some of Morocco's most beautiful hotels, including El Fenn in Marrakech and the Four Seasons Casablanca, complements the experience.
- An exclusive candle-making workshop held for the inspiring non-profit organisation Project Soar. This is an opportunity for LUMIRA to give back to the communities that host us on this Journey.
To keep Journeys an intimate experience, just 12 places are available.
For a detailed itinerary or to reserve your place, please contact Encore Journeys:
1300 080 822
Level 2, 177 Toorak Road
South Yarra VIC 3141