Role: Retail Manager - Full Time (5 Days)
Location: Paddington, Sydney
For over 10 years, LUMIRA has been crafting luxury niche fragrances that transport the home and self, and lead the way as a sustainably conscious brand. We opened our Flagship Boutique in Paddington, Sydney in 2023 and are looking for a Retail Manager to join our growing team.
The Role You Could Play
We are looking for a passionate, driven, and experienced Retail Manager to join our growing LUMIRA team and play a key role in leading the beating heart of our business in Paddington, Sydney.
As a part of our team, you will manage and support our staff in delivering an unparalleled customer experience by championing our LUMIRA Values and embodying our vision to take customers on a sensorial journey.
Key responsibilities include:
- In the capacity of Store Manager, you will be a linchpin in our tight-knit and dynamic team, committed to meticulously curating and maintaining the captivating aesthetic of our space while leading the charge for an unparalleled customer journey.
- Building Customer Connections: Cultivate lasting relationships with our valued clientele by weaving a shopping atmosphere imbued with warmth and aligned with our brand values. Your dedication ensures an extraordinary customer experience that resonates long after they leave our doors.
- Digital Mastery: Navigating the digital landscape will be second nature as you take the helm of online communications for the store. From seamlessly managing inquiries to overseeing the dispatch of online orders, your finesse in maintaining the brand's distinctive and captivating tone of voice will leave a lasting impression in the virtual realm.
- Creative Curation: Craft an atmosphere that resonates with the understated elegance of our brand. Your ability to tastefully arrange displays and merchandise goes beyond visual merchandising – it's about creating an immersive experience that reflects the essence of LUMIRA.
Our ideal candidates will have the following:
- A minimum of 1 year directly, or indirectly, managing a team in a retail environment
- Experience in driving and delivering an exceptional customer service
- A mindset and a passion for all things beauty, home and lifestyle
- Proven ability to drive key sales outcomes
- A relentless desire to ensure operational effectiveness with a strong understanding of back of house operations
- The ability to influence, coach and mentor others while building strong relationships built on trust, empathy, and transparency
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Tech-savy managing online platforms.
Life at LUMIRA
We meticulously select team members who genuinely embrace our mission and uphold our core values. Our ideal candidates exude passion for delivering unparalleled customer experiences, dedicated to ensuring everyone who steps through our doors not only looks their best but also feels their best.
We wholeheartedly believe in the potential of our team members, and that's why we take pleasure in recognizing, rewarding, and celebrating their contributions from day one. If you bring the enthusiasm, we provide the rest, including:
- A competitive salary package with performance-based incentives.
- An exclusive product discount, extending the luxury to both you and your immediate family.
- A collaborative and supportive team working directly with management.
- Professional development opportunities.
Email your cover letter and CV here before March 31st, 2024.