As an ode to Collezione Bianca, we have curated three small lists dedicated to each candle of the collection. La Primavera, Sirocco and Darsana - Morning, Day and Night. The lists are filled with rituals subject to a specific time of day, in which are all beautiful times to burn your candle, completely utilising them to their utmost potential.
LA PRIMAVERA | MORNING
- Early rising - answering emails, taking five minutes to lay in bed and relax
- Coffee or tea and water - Take the time to appreciate your morning caffeine fix or hot water with lemon
- Think about the day/week ahead and set goals to achieve by the end of either or both
- Write in a diary or journal - cleanse your mind of worries or stressful thoughts
- Listen to music whilst you get dressed - puts you in a happy and energetic mood!
- Stretching and/or meditating for 5-20 minutes
- Eat breakfast - The most important meal of the day should be enjoyed. This also sets you up for a healthier day if you fuel yourself well
SIROCCO | DAY
- Touch base with your hobbies - cleanse your mind of work if you have finished or whilst on your break, by reading your favourite magazine or singing/drawing etc
- Tune into your body - have some water, or fuel your system with a healthy snack or take a walk
- Power-clean - Clean out your fridge or tidy your room/study to feel tidier, and tidier in your mind too
- Be aimless - Don’t do anything, just relax, take a few minutes to be in the moment and not think
DARSANA | NIGHT
- Read an actual book
- Spend quality time with loved ones
- Plan the week or day that lies ahead - gives you direction
- Gratitude - write down what you’re grateful for; this is also great for in the morning as soon as you wake.
- Reflect on the day you had
- Take a bath - Focus on your breathing and ease your muscles
- Evening beauty routine