I invite you to join me on a captivating journey of LUMIRA’s Morocco.
You’ll travel with me to explore this exotic, captivating and majestic country... a place that has served as the essence of some of my most popular fragrances.
Conceived in much the same way that I develop my ranges, this journey has been hand crafted to offer the LUMIRA family an exceptional, end-to-end experience. I’ve sought to provide you with an “entrez vous” into my perspective, process and pursuit.
With my travel partner, Encore Journeys, I have created a luxurious and bespoke itinerary that includes some of my favourite places, plenty of new destinations that I’ve been desperate to visit, exclusive and memorable experiences, introductions to my local friends and contacts and a true immersion into my world of fragrance.
I’m thrilled to be able to offer this exclusive opportunity and can’t wait to experience the beauty, history, design, luxury and fun that I know we’ll share.
- Almira Armstrong
Morocco is a place like no other. It’s a literal feast for the senses, a perfect destination for the inaugural LUMIRA Journey. On both my visits, I experienced a magic to Morocco and fell in love with it’s beauty, it’s striking light, it’s rich history and it’s exceedingly hospitable people.
Inspiration is everywhere in Morocco. From watching the burst of sun that touches the ancient city of Marrakech to the play of light as the sun sets over the Atlas Mountains, both conjuring the exquisite notion of luminosity.
“Morocco engages your senses - I can’t wait to return and share this beautiful country with new friends” - Almira Armstrong
Highlights of the itinerary include:
- Exploring the country’s breathtaking design and architecture, from centuries-old tilework to the striking ultramarine buildings of Yves Saint Laurent’s Jardin Majorelle.
- Experiencing the bustling energy of Casablanca, Fes and Marrakech, including a sunset tour of the famous Jemaa el-Fna square. This UNESCO World Heritage site in Marrakech has been a hub for locals since the 11th century.
- Luxury camping under the stars at the Merzouga Luxury Desert Camp in Erg Chebbi, staying in traditional tents made from camel skins.
- Exquisite dinners at La Terrace in Fes and Nomad in Marrakech. Accommodation at some of Morocco's most beautiful hotels, including El Fenn in Marrakech and the Four Seasons Casablanca, complements the experience.
- An exclusive candle-making workshop held for the inspiring non-profit organisation Project Soar. This is an opportunity for LUMIRA to give back to the communities that host us on this Journey.
To keep Journeys an intimate experience, just 12 places are available. (Now on hold until we can safely travel again).
To join this LUMIRA Journey and receive our full itinerary, please contact:
1300 080 822
Level 2, 177 Toorak Road
South Yarra VIC 3141