Cuban Tobacco Candle
WHAT WE SHOULD SMELL LIKE.
With its sorbet-coloured buildings and shimmering heat, the faded glamour of Old Havana is the unmistakable starting point for this sphinx-like scent. Stirring notes of cardamom and clove bud provide a vibrant opening moment, further sharpened with the tang of tangerine. It mellows into the rich nuance of tobacco enhanced with polished mahogany, a pairing that’s reminiscent of traditional tabaquerías, while earthy patchouli and musk evoke the enigmatic side of the city.
WHY IT'S LOVED.
- Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
- Light this scented candle to gently bring any space to life.
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time.
Top: tangerine, cardamom, clove bud
Middle: clean floral
Base: mahogany, patchouli, musk, vanilla, tobacco
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when 10mm of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Sustainably sourced Fragrance Oils and Soy Wax.
Free from Parabens, Bleaches, Dyes, Palm Oil, Lead and Tin.
Vegan and Cruelty Free.
We use a coloured through luxury glass, which is 100% recyclable. We also encourage our customers to repurpose LUMIRA glass candle jars as chic vessels around the home or office.