LUMIRA fragrances are created with the finest traditions and we place the highest value on quality, design and hand craftsmanship. We recommend the following care to ensure the longevity of your LUMIRA candle.
Before You Burn
- To ensure an even and smoke-free burn, the wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm each time before lighting.
- In order to get the most out of your LUMIRA candle, burn it until the majority of the surface of the candle melts. Wax has ‘memory’ so it will follow the first burn so make sure not to extinguish the candle until the majority of the surface has melted. Some wax may remain on the sides which will continue to melt down as you continue each burn.
- If you leave your candle burning longer than four hours, extinguish the flame, trim the wick and then re-light it. We recommend using our LUMIRA Wick Trimmer.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests. We recommend using our Candle Lid or Glass Dome base.
Know When To Say Goodbye
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than four hours at a time and use our LUMIRA Snuffer to extinguish the flame so that there is no smoke created.
- Discontinue the candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking. Clean it out, repurpose the vessel and order your next LUMIRA Candle.