No352 Leather & Cedar Candle
Creativity set free.
Scratch the surface of Sydney’s sunny facade and discover an altogether edgier aesthetic. At its centre is the vibrant inner-city neighbourhood of Surry Hills, a hotbed of artists’ studios, fashion houses and colourful personalities. No352 pays homage to this creativity, with a spicy accord making a compelling first impression. The rich notes of French leather mingle with resinous labdanum and the elegance of dark amber to create a warm and sensual fragrance.
Why it's loved.
Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
Light this candle to bring vibrancy and warmth to any room.
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time
Top: ground spices
Middle: french leather, dark amber accord
Base: smooth cedarwood, vanilla pod, labdanum tree, musk
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Sustainably sourced Fragrance Oils and Soy Wax.
Free from Parabens, Bleaches, Dyes, Palm Oil, Lead and Tin.
Vegan and Cruelty Free.
We use a coloured through luxury glass, which is 100% recyclable. We also encourage our customers to repurpose LUMIRA glass candle jars as chic vessels around the home or office.