Cypres de Provence Candle
Come inside - you're welcome.
Tall and slender, the cypress that line the streets of Provence have for centuries been elegant signposts for weary travellers: local legend has it that a trio of the trees planted outside a home signals it as a place to stay for the night. This sense of warmth and welcoming is palpable in Cypres de Provence, with its comforting woody notes laid over an elegant bed of caramelised vanilla and tonka bean. A hint of orange blossom wafts above, as though caught by the region’s wild Mistral winds.
Why it's loved.
Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
Light this candle to create an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in your home or work space.
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time
Top: spicy, pink pepper, cardamom, bergamot
Mid: cypress, incense, floral, jasmine
Base: oriental vanilla, tonka bean, cedarwood, amber, musk
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Sustainably sourced Fragrance Oils and Soy Wax.
Free from Parabens, Bleaches, Dyes, Palm Oil, Lead and Tin.
Vegan and Cruelty Free.
We use a coloured through luxury glass, which is 100% recyclable. We also encourage our customers to repurpose LUMIRA glass candle jars as chic vessels around the home or office.