Balinese Ylang Ylang Candle
Lose yourself in love.
An ode to sensuality and romance, this scent harnesses the renowned aphrodisiac properties of the golden Ylang Ylang flower, traditionally used to adorn the hair of Indonesian brides. Its narcotic effect is emboldened by jasmine sambac and black orchid, and crowned with a delicate aromatic spice. The vivid smokiness of incense, coupled with the rich earthiness of velvety sandalwood and patchouli, make this fragrance truly intoxicating.
Why it's loved.
Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
Light this scented candle to create a sophisticated and intimate atmosphere.
“I love it because it reminds me of traveling through Ubud in Bali. It is a real calming yet powerful, meditative kind of scent to me; like a gentle incense”. - @connieandluna
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time.
Top: Italian bergamot, fresh thyme leaf, black pepper
Middle: black orchid, jasmine sambac, ylang ylang
Base: tree balsam, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla bean, vetiver, amber musk, incense
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when 10mm of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Sustainably sourced Fragrance Oils and Soy Wax.
Free from Parabens, Bleaches, Dyes, Palm Oil, Lead and Tin.
Vegan and Cruelty Free.
We use a coloured through luxury glass, which is 100% recyclable. We also encourage our customers to repurpose LUMIRA glass candle jars as chic vessels around the home or office.