Paradiso del Sole Candle
Escape to the Amalfi Coast.
A bewitching siren song, this fragrance beckons from Italy’s Amalfi Coast, where the curves of the coastline dip into hidden coves and secluded beaches. The opening citrus and aromatic notes are as bracing as a brisk ocean spray off the azure waters of the Mediterranean. A breeze blows over the orange groves of Positano, introducing the sharp tang of mandarin and bergamot. As the initial crescendo falls away, a languid stretch of lavender and musk follows like a mellow and sun-soaked afternoon.
Why it's loved.
Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
Light this scented candle to create a comforting and relaxing sanctuary.
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time
Top: citrus, mandarin, bergamot, aromatic, camphor, thyme
Middle: orange blossom, lavender
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Sustainably sourced Fragrance Oils and Soy Wax.
Free from Parabens, Bleaches, Dyes, Palm Oil, Lead and Tin.
Vegan and Cruelty Free.
We use a coloured through luxury glass, which is 100% recyclable. We also encourage our customers to repurpose LUMIRA glass candle jars as chic vessels around the home or office.