Persian Rose Candle
Heart of the rose.
The damascene rose is equal parts life and legend in Persia, where the air is scented with rose water and the 14th century poet Hafez once asked: “How did the rose ever open its heart and give to this world all of its beauty?” This candle is a fitting homage to that most romantic of all flowers, its exuberance made more sparkling by a hint of bergamot and mandarin before ushering in a powdery base of dark amber, soft musk and patchouli.
Why it's loved.
Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
Light this scented candle to invigorate early mornings and workday afternoons.
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time
Top: sparkling mandarin, bergamot zest, sweet orange
Mid: budding Persian rose, geranium essence
Base: soft musk, patchouli, dark amber
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Sustainably sourced Fragrance Oils and Soy Wax.
Free from Parabens, Bleaches, Dyes, Palm Oil, Lead and Tin.
Vegan and Cruelty Free.
We use a coloured through luxury glass, which is 100% recyclable. We also encourage our customers to repurpose LUMIRA glass candle jars as chic vessels around the home or office.