Bells x Lumira Candle
Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel, Restaurant and Spa is located in the pristine coastal hamlet of Killcare Heights on the NSW Coast and is surrounded by the glorious Bouddi National Park. In local Aboriginal language BOUDDI is said to mean HEART.
This signature scent has been created using the extensive gardens at Bells as inspiration and also drawing on the natural flora fragrances of the National Park. The coastal colours of the local secluded bays and long golden beaches also play homage. All together this candle captures the essence and heart of Bells at Killcare.
Lovingly handcrafted and designed in Australia, using all Australian ingredients.
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time.
Top: Sea Salt, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Fig Leaf
Mid: Floral, Geranium, Mimosa, Lavender, Ylang
Base: Musk, Moroccan Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Guaiacwood
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when 10mm of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.