Botanica by Australian Botanic Garden Candle
The great Australian escape.
Warm your home with the scent of Australia’s largest botanic garden, the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan. First Nation’s peoples recognised Mount Annan as Yandel’ora, meaning “a meeting place of all peoples”. This harmonious Garden features a sanctuary of colourful Australian natives set in amongst the endangered Cumberland Plain Woodland. It is also a haven for over 160 species of birds as well as wallaroos, wallabies and kangaroos that call the Garden home. With the rapid growth occurring in the Macarthur region it is fast becoming a wildlife haven for our local native fauna.
Why it's loved.
- Proceeds from this candle will help protect the natural environment by supporting the Garden’s ground-breaking science, horticulture and conservation work.
- Sustainably sourced fine fragrances infused in soy wax that will enhance any space, presented in a beautiful recyclable and reusable vessel.
300g | approximately 80 hour burn time.
Top: aromatic, eucalyptus, lemon tea tree, raspberry
Mid: spicy sassafras, honey, dwarf apple, orange blossom, orchid
Base: vanilla, woody, earth, cedarwood, vetivers, patchouli, gurjam balsam
1. Always keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm to prevent the candle smoking.
2. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
3. Centre wick of the candle, carefully readjust whilst wax is still soft.
4. Discontinue when ½ inch of wax remains to prevent possible cracking.
5. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candles for more than four hours at a time.
6. Candles should never be left burning unattended.
Sustainably sourced Fragrance Oils and Soy Wax.
Free from Parabens, Bleaches, Dyes, Palm Oil, Lead and Tin.
Vegan and Cruelty Free.